Customer Experience Specialist
Frndly TV's mission is to enable access and enrich customers' lives with feel-good media content. We are working on becoming the go-to media hub for all feel-good content. At Frndly TV we value integrity, respect, curiosity, and quality above all else.
Frndly TV is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist with a passion for solving customer problems and enhancing the overall Customer Experience. The role requires a basic understanding of internet streaming technologies, billing systems, and customer management. The right candidate will have experience providing high-value customer service and proven skills to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to be a part of a new and growing startup company!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• 1-2+ years customer service experience in high volume call center environment preferred
• Ability to type 60+ words per minute
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work with minimal supervision, multi-task and work under pressure
• Able to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Customer Relationship Management Apps
• Experience & certifications with Freshdesk a huge plus
• All Candidates must reside in the Denver Metro Area on or prior to the agreed-upon start date (This is NOT eligible to be a remote position)
• Salary Range: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour + Yearly Bonus (final pay determination will be based on experience)
• Holiday Differential Pay
• 401K with 4% company match
• Medical, Dental, & Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Sick Time
• Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
• Parental Leave
• Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Come join a rapidly growing startup environment with huge opportunities for growth into a number of interesting & challenging roles!
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.